Just how can a Ukrainian
Ukraine is a high relationship destination among Americans after Russian. That’s why if you start thinking about getting a bride here additionally you have to know ways to get a visa on her behalf. Here you will find the easiest guidelines on this confusing tape headache that is red.
1. File a petition for a Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is just a nonimmigrant visa for a fiancee that is ukrainian. It will probably let your Ukrainian mail-order bride to arrived at the U.S. and acquire hitched for you within 3 months upon the arrival. Before you apply for the visa it self, register the petition into the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Observe that in the event the bride that is ukrainian has, they have to be placed in the petition too, just because they’re not going to travel. Additionally you must be careful together with your bride’s names – you will need to point out all her names maiden that is including past married names. Otherwise, you’ll face a delay that is serious.
When the petition is authorized, your bride gets the best to submit an application for a fiancee visa during the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter shall alert you for the approval.
2. Make an application for the visa & prepare for the interview
It is necessary not to ever submit an application for the visa meeting until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these actions.
- Action #1. She must fill out (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Action #2. Collect all of the documents that are necessary offer the application.
- Step #3. Schedulae an appoitment with a doctor authorized by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s money) and pass a medical checkup.
- Step # 4. Schedule and register for passport delivery.
- Step #5. Spend a $265 visa application cost and obtain a visa verification receipt through the bank.
- Action # 6. Just now your bride that is ukrainian can the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and acquire a visa visit or do every thing online.
3. Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is necessary your bride arrives on time because otherwise her visit could be canceled. And, evidently, it isn’t feasible in the future for the visa meeting with no appointment that is prior. If she passes the meeting effectively, she may be informed about any of it immediately.
Nonetheless, it will require the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 business days to provide the visa to her passport and travel papers. Because of this, Embassy recommends never to set the marriage date ahead slovenian brides of time.
Now, right here’s just what they could pose a question to your Ukrainian bride in the meeting:
- Her back ground
- Exactly just How both of you met
- Her career and hobbies, relationships with other family members
- Residing plans into the U.S.
- Shared experiences for the fiance as well as the fiancee and whether or not they met one another loved ones, etc.
As time passes, the Ukrainian bride will receive her papers back an envelope. It is crucial she doesn’t open that envelope but a .S. Immigration or Public wellness provider officer. In the event she opens it, it could result in a suspect over tempering plus the process that is whole begin with the start.
Dependent on an instance, the Embassy may let you know concerning the requirement for the further processing that is administrative can take one other 60 times.